Teach me Thy way (need Divine intervention :))

01.11.12
11.32 a.m.

TEACH ME THY WAY

Teach me Thy way O Lord, teach me Thy way
Thy guiding grace afford, teach me Thy way
Help me to walk aright, more by faith, less by sight
Lead me with heav'nly light, teach me Thy way

When I am sad at heart, teach me Thy way
When earthly joys depart, teach me Thy way
In hours of loneliness, in times of dire distress
In failure or success, teach me Thy way

When doubts and fears arise, teach me Thy way
When storms o'er spread the skies, teach me Thy way
Shine thro' the cloud and rain, thro' sorrow, toil and pain
Make Thou my pathway plain, teach me Thy way

Long as my life shall last, teach me Thy way
Where'er my lost be cast, teach me Thy way
Until the race is run, until thd journey's done
Until the crown is won, teach me Thy way.

- B. Mansell Ramsey -

Komentar

Postingan Populer